Up and Away, a division of Hank Sugerman, Inc., is an infant and children’s jacket manufacturer located in California. In business since 1993, they produce high quality with authentic styling leatherman, bomber and flight jackets for boys and girls.
Each is made with close attention to details. What sets these boys' jackets apart are:
High quality materials in and out
- Patches are proportioned according to the particular jacket size
- Fun and innovative zipper pulls (i.e. Airplane, Baseball Glove …)
- Snap closure pockets, ribbed waist and cuffs
- Quilted lining with polyester filling for warmth
- Only one combined size (boys 4/5)
- Big inside label with room for your boy’s name
All of Up and Away jackets are considered authentic/classic styles and remain popular year in and year out.
What little boy (including mine) would not love to wear one to school to show it off to all of his friends?
To keep the jacket from looking dingy, clean it with slightly damp cloth (water and mild soap). When washing becomes necessary the following easy instructions will make any Up and Away jacket an every day favorite.
- Turn inside out
- Remove zipper ornament (on Leatherman jacket)
- Wash separately in cold water – delicate cycle
- Hang or line dry
Above all they should NOT be dry cleaned.
I was very pleased to find that the manufacturer stands behind their product and will repair, fix or replace the jacket if found to be defective (which is very rare); with no additional cost to us or our customer.
Added bonus!! … Due to the Leatherman jacket’s suggested retail price. At The Boy’s Store this jacket will qualify all U.S. orders for free standard shipping.