What makes NowaLi slippers a favorite in so many homes?
For some of us, they bring back memories of our childhood and our first pair of moccasins. Mine were red with tan leather soles. I wore them until they stretched so tightly on my feet that they fell apart.
According to most pediatricians footwear should have the following characteristics:
- Proper fit – no shoe should compress your boy’s feet
- Flexible soles – so the foot can move freely
- Made of porous material – they need to allow the skin to breathe
- Extend above the ankle – to prevent the shoe/moccasin from slipping off
You will find all of the features in NowaLi moccasins.
- The soft, washable leather sole allow the bottom of your boy’s feet to feel the ground when walking or learning to walk. This is essential for better balance. The leather also helps prevent slipping.
- The upper part of the moccasin is made of cotton, lycra and nylon. Cotton allows the skin to breathe, and lycra helps the fabric maintain its shape. Nylon makes the fabric more durable and long lasting.
NowaLi has been producing traditional moccasins for over 50 years. The company produces their high quality moccasins in much the same way today as they did then. The stitching is still meticulously done by hand on each and every single pair and knitted in the NowaLi factory in Sweden.
Moms love NowaLi moccasins because they are easy to put on and they stay on.